Supervisory Networking Software for Multi-Gauge Applications
If you need an easy way to monitor and manage multiple laser gauges from a single location, AccuNet™ is for you. This sophisticated yet easy-to-use application and networking solution lets you monitor an entire workcell from a single PC by giving you immediate access to SPC & trend analysis data from multiple measurement gauges.
The result is a unique process tool that ensures optimum product quality, reduces scrap and downtime, and evaluates trending data to maintain the health of your production process.Back to Data Collection and Monitoring Systems
- Centralized location for data acquisition and monitoring makes it easy for operators to control an entire workcell
- Menu-driven Windows™ interface makes operation simple and minimizes set-up time
- Recipe storage and recall provides effortless gauge reconfiguration for any number of product types
- Data logging capabilities into Microsoft® Excel provide an audit trail and allow in-depth analysis of process characteristics
- Color trend displays give an “at-a-glance” indication of process variation thereby eliminating production of out-of-spec product
The AccuNet system is a proven performer in a wide range of industries, such as:
- Fiber Optics
- Pipe, Tube, and Hose
- Ferrous and Non-Ferrous Metals
- And more...
The following provides basic product information.
For additional details, please refer to the product data sheet.
Computer System & Hardware Requirements
- IBM PC or compatible, 2.4 GHz processor, 2 GB Ram, 80 GB Hard Drive
- Operating System - Microsoft® Windows XP or Vista
- 22” Widescreen monitor (recommended)
- Single- or multi-port USB to DB9 serial converter
- 5 - port Ethernet switch
Gauges and Processor
- Beta LaserMike AccuScan 5000 series gauges
- AccuNet Software: Supervisory Networking Software for Multi-Gauge Applications
- AccuScan 5000: In-Process Diameter Measurement
Beta LaserMike offers a growing range of webinars, presentations, and videos available online. Learn more about our products today.