Multi-Strand Diameter Measurement Solution
The MultiScan32 combines powerful software and Beta LaserMike’s high-performance gauges to cost-effectively measure your multi-strand product in an easy-to-use, real-time Windows® environment where the graphical displays allow your operators to identify troublesome lines immediately.Back to Data Collection and Monitoring Systems
- 100% coverage on multiple strands means no missed measurements
- Strand breakage detection
- Supports multiple scanners with multiple strands*
- Real-time trend display on all strands
- Collected data can be stored directly into MicroSoft Excel
*Up to 4 gauges and up to 8 strands per gauge
The MultiScan32 system is a proven performer in a wide range of industries, such as:
- Fiber Optics
- Pipe, Tube, and Hose
- Ferrous and Non-Ferrous Metals
- And more...
The following technical information provides a range of performance information across all models.
For specific product details to meet your unique application needs, please refer to our data sheets.
Computer System & Hardware Requirements
- IBM PC or compatible, 1.8 GHz processor, 512 GB Ram
- Operating System - Microsoft® Windows XP or Vista
- 22” Widescreen monitor (recommended)
- Input options: PCI (1 slot for I/O card); USB (Serial to USB Multiplexer)
- Scan rate: 666 scans/sec without flaw detection; 666 scans/sec for up to 4 strands; 400 scans/sec for more than 4 strands
Gauges and Processor
- BLM PrecisionScan Series Gauges
- PrecisionPro 2000 Data Processor
- MultiScan 32: Multi-Strand Diameter Measurement Solution
- PrecisionScan Series: Precision Measurement Heads
- PrecisionPro Series: Versatile Controller Options
Beta LaserMike offers a growing range of webinars, presentations, and videos available online. Learn more about our products today.