On-Line Structural Return Loss Prediction
SRL Pro software from Beta LaserMike provides on-line structural return loss (SRL) prediction and analysis. By monitoring process variables at extremely high speeds, SRL Pro identifies potential causes of SRL problems on datacom cable insulation lines in real time. When datacom cables fail post-process compliance inspection and must be downgraded, the profitability of the entire run is lost. That is why the capability of detecting SRL problems before the run is completed allows an investment in SRL Pro to often be recovered in a matter of weeks or even days.
- 8 user-defined channels for analysis of process variables
- Dedicated multi-channel filter module
- Automatic identification of suspect SRL sources
- FFT and SRL performance trending
- Simple, user-friendly operation.
SRL Pro effectively monitors process variables at high speeds to identify datacom cable insulation line problems with the highest accuracy. SRL Pro is a proven performer in the communication cable industry.
The following provides basic product information.
For additional details, please refer to the product data sheet.
Analog Input Card
- Eight-channel A to D acquisition card, PCI type
Computer System & Hardware Requirements
- Microsoft® Windows XP is recommended*
- Pentium IV processor with 1 GB RAM, 200 MB hard disk space
- CD-ROM or DVD drive
- PCI or AGP video card with 16 MB memory
- 1024 x 768 pixel screen area
- 16-bit, 24-bit, or 32-bit display colors
Input Filter Box
- Input voltage range: +/-10V, +/-5V, +/-2.5V, and +/-1.25V
- Input current (with eight filter channels operating): ≤ 280 mA
*For compatibility with other Windows platforms, please contact Beta LaserMike sales.
Beta LaserMike offers a growing range of webinars, presentations, and videos available online. Learn more about our products today.